Friday, October 8, 2010

Teacher Teacher

We decided to move our teaching sessions to a 'classroom setting' so that he will be more familiar with this kind of setting.

My main objective was actually for him to learn to be more focused in a classroom setting. His attention was off now and then. He was looking everywhere except me or the board! I need to constantly grab his attention by calling his name or tapping the board. He needs to improve in this area.

I also wanted him to sit on his own more independently. When he's in school, he always have somebody behind him. For our first session yesterday, my helper still had to be with him or else, he will be running or jumping around. Sometimes in school, he will actually start lying down on the floor! This definitely needs to be improved!

Those things aside, we had FUN yesterday! And I got to do what I do best! lol