Friday, October 22, 2010

Bloooowwww!!!

This morning Hubby told me that Rayyan can finally blow a horn!! Yup, till now we can't get Rayyan to blow. It is just something that is so difficult for him to do. I have burnt countless candles and demonstrated to him many times but he just couldn't blow!

But Hubby told me that when he was playing with Rayyan yesterday night, Rayyan managed to blow the horn!!! Wooohooo! I was so happy that first thing when he woke up at 6.30am this morning, I passed him the horn and asked him to blow! Hahaha... Our dear boy was feeling groggy and all but he managed to show me his newly acquired skill! Thank you for making Mummy's day darling!

Btw, I just gave Hubby a new task. He must teach Rayyan to blow the candles so that he can finally blow out the candles on his birthday cake next month. Good luck Hubby! ;)