Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spidey Watch

We got for Rayyan his very first watch last week. Prior to this, we actually let him try his cousin's watch and we were very happy to note that he didn't mind wearing the watch :)

So when I spotted this Spiderman watch at Bugis last week, I decided to get it for him. This watch is pretty cool. There are 10 different covers to choose from! The only thing that I don't like about it is that the digital panel is too small and Rayyan sometimes has difficulty looking at the time.

Anyway, since it is a digital watch, it is easy for Rayyan to tell the time. I also try my best to teach him the concept of time. For example, I will ask him what time is it and then inform him that he can do certain activities at a certain time.

Hopefully he is able to grasp the concept of time soon enough. And oh yes, he can wear the watch without much fuss too :))

What time is it????  Spidey time! Hehe