Sunday, July 1, 2012

Where is Daddy?

On our way out earlier today, Hubby had to rush back to our house to get something. The lift came and Rayyan and I went in.

While in the lift...
Rayyan : Where is Daddy?
Me: Daddy went back into the house to take something. Why don't you shout for Daddy?
Rayyan : (shouting, although it wasn't very loud) Daddy, where are you????

It is very, very rare that Rayyan asks questions and the conversation in the lift just makes me realise how much he has improved. It is a slow process but with each little improvement, each statement that he makes, each question that he asks, I am truly thankful to God.

I also realised that he was able to use IS and ARE correctly. Yup, we have used those questions before and I think he was just repeating what we said before. But still, I was really happy that he remembered!

Thank you, God for every little achievement he makes. Alhamdulillah :)