Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Entertainer

Last Saturday, we went to check out my sis' new house and guess who's most excited? Rayyan!!!

It was a four-storey house and Rayyan was climbing up and down the stairs!! Phew!! He also couldn't wait to jump into the pool. He kept going near the pool and touched the water. He couldn't keep still!!

Towards the end, we were all gathered at the still-empty living room and guess who entertained us all? Rayyan! He was singing and dancing and had no hesitations in acceding to our requests. And he will also prompt us to clap our hands whenever he finished a song. We were all laughing at his antics!! And he was enjoying the attention!

I never thought that my baby would be an entertainer one day, that he wouldn't mind being the centre of attention. My heart was soaring that day. I thank God for blessing me with this little angel. He has taught me so much. He has taught me patience, humility, perseverance but most important of all, he has taught me the meaning of UNCONDITIONAL love. I love you so much my little angel...

Our little angel who loves to be kissed by both Mummy and Daddy at the same time :)