Sunday, August 12, 2012

Daddy's Day

I was going through my list of videos at YouTube and realised that I forgot to post one very important video here!!

I made a video for Hubby for Daddy's Day last June.  Just a simple video that captured a Daddy's love for his boy since he was born.  Glad that he loved it and almost teared!  I knew Hubby was controlling his tears because we were around and he didn't want to look too emotional.. hehe..

To the most important person in Rayyan's life..
You have really been the most awesome Daddy to our little gem.  You mean the world to us and we love you with our hearts.  Thank you so much for all the sacrifices.  Rayyan wouldn't reach this far if not because of you..




"Any man can be a Father. It takes someone special to be a Dad." - Anonymous

Oh yes, one more very important quote!

"The most important thing that a man can do for his children is to love their mother." - Theodore M. Hesburgh

Don't forget ok!! lol  We love you!