Saturday, August 11, 2012

Passport

I hate spring cleaning and I really do wish I have a helper at this point of time!!! Nevertheless, I must say that spring cleaning is a therapeutic activity because it brings you back down memory lane and you kind of reflect on past events, good and bad. The sweet memories make you smile and you feel warm inside and the bad ones, well, you just learn from it and hope it doesn't happen again.

There are a couple that I want to blog about because I want to remember these events...

First, I came across Rayyan's passport photos!! We have just renewed his old passport and will be collecting the new one soon.

The old and new passport photos remind me that he's growing against all odds. My little baby is getting bigger and bigger and it's just so difficult for me to grasp that!!!

Baby, don't grow so fast can???!!!
The photo on the left is super cute, right??  And the one on the right is a current photo of my handsome boy :)
And I just realised that the hairstyle is still the same.. Hehehe