Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busy, Busy!!

Yup, we went missing again. Have been super busy past few weeks.. With school, Ramadan (fasting month) and now, preparations for Raya..things have been pretty crazy. I wish there's more than 24 hours a day!!

Sadly, Rayyan has been pretty much neglected too. Each night, after a hectic day, I am consumed with guilt because I can't do more for him... I am so glad that I have a reliable helper, one who can help me to teach and play with him. And I can't wait for the year to end! I am doing part-time teaching next year! Yay!! I planned to take no-pay leave but my principal persuaded me to try part-time teaching and yes, I must agree with her that the money will come in handy and apart from that, I will still be in touch with teaching. So I will do part-time for half a year and if it works for me and my boy, I will continue or I might take no-pay leave then. We shall see but I am so happy at the prospect of spending four full days with my boy each week! I so can't wait!