Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hiatus

It has been more than a month since I updated this blog... sheesh... Been really busy this hols, I was involved in the planning and executing of a school overseas trip and many other stuffs. Managed to spend 1.5 week with my boy though. And that was really great and fruitful. I basically have two objectives this hols..

1) To kickstart his toilet-training. Rayyan is 3.5 years now so it's really high time that we get started. I've also been wanting to do this since I went for the workshop but I want to do it during the hols when I can be with him the whole time and teach my helper properly. What can I say, toilet-training is a messy affair!! More updates later..

2) I want to do up his playroom. Currently Rayyan has his own play room and it is full of toys! But well, he only plays with a selected few so after consulting his AAS teacher, we decided to rearrange his playroom to look like his teaching room in AAS so that everything is more structured and in the end, to make it a more productive place. This has been done! ;)

So I am glad that even though I didn't get to spend as much time with my boy as I want to, I still managed to get these two things done. We still have a long way to go with the toilet-training but it has been a good start. Hope my boy conquers this major milestone soon!

Here's us goofing around during the hols :)