Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Warning Sign?

I had a bad dream yesterday.... a total nightmare indeed... What happened was.. I placed Rayyan under therapy and while he was having his therapy session, I went out smoking.. It seemed that I was totally enjoying myself smoking away...

Then I went inside where he was having his therapy session and started flirting with the therapist (what's up with flirting with the therapist??!!!)... We were so busy flirting with each other that we didn't realise that Rayyan was not with us... We searched and searched the whole house and we still couldn't find him... and the next thing I know, I woke up with a cold sweat!

That horrible dream really sets me thinking...... Why did I have that dream? What was the message behind it?

And finally I told myself that it was a sign... a sign that I am not doing enough for my boy, a sign that I must be totally focused on helping him, a sign that I shouldn't be in denial anymore, a sign that if I do not do anything now, he will be lost, FOREVER......